- Won four NASCAR Cup point races - March 13 at Phoenix, August 21 at Bristol (Tenn.), Sept. 25 at New Hampshire and Oct. 16 at Kansas.
- Won two NASCAR Cup poles - Oct. 6 at Charlotte and Nov. 18 at Homestead (Fla.).
- Won three NASCAR Cup point races – March 8 at Las Vegas, March 15 at Phoenix and Oct. 14 at Dover (Del.).
- Earned 14 second-place finishes in the NASCAR Cup Series - February 22 at Daytona, March 1 at Atlanta, March 22 at Fontana (Calif.), April 4 at Texas, April 26 at Richmond, May 9 at Kansas, May 16 All-Star race at Charlotte, May 31 at Dover (Del.), June 7 at Pocono (Penn.), August 16 at Michigan, August 22 at Bristol (Tenn.), Oct. 11 at Charlotte, Nov. 15 at Phoenix and Nov. 22 at Homestead (Fla.).
- Won one NASCAR Cup pole - March 13 at Phoenix.
- Won two XFINITY Series races - February 28 at Atlanta and March 14 at Fontana (Calif.).
The determination Harvick displays today was set into motion when he was 5 years old, thanks to a go-kart he received from his parents for his kindergarten graduation. The now 13-year Sprint Cup veteran from Bakersfield, Calif., hasn’t slowed down since, as Harvick has built an impressive record that includes more than 75 wins across NASCAR’s top-three series – Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck.
When he’s not behind the wheel, Harvick enjoys spending time with his wife and son, their pets, family and friends. In his spare time, he can be found golfing and hunting.
Harvick is also passionate about his philanthropic activities, which include working with his charity, the Kevin Harvick Foundation (KHF). He and his wife, DeLana, started KHF in 2010 to support programs that positively enrich the lives of children throughout the United States.
For more info about Kevin visit http://www.kevinharvick.com/.